Sales Operations officer plays a supporting role throughout the sales cycle. The role will involves getting stuck into pre-sales tasks, processing applications and maintaining information post sale It's perfect for someone eager to learn all parts of the Sales process and hungry for a varied role that changes with the needs of the business
Supporting the adviser relationship is the role’s primary responsibility. The successful candidate will be expected to provide various tasks across the business and react quickly to requests and are proactive to ensure opportunities are not missed. At Octopus we recognise the collective effort of the whole team and want to reward it. Therefore, we are offering a competitive package including a quarterly bonus.
Sales Support: We speak to advisors and provide administrative support such as writing up meeting notes, sending out literature, creating illustrations and providing excellent service to clients.
Onboarding: We oversee the successful take on of new clients and new investments. Inc: setting up client accounts, processing new business, performing regulatory checks, overseeing the receipt of funds and ensuring portfolios are activated for dealing.
Adviser Operations: We make sure there is an alignment of records with the FCA Register and other MI sources (e.g. Networks) by daily database maintenance and ensuring accuracy of data is imputed into the system whilst responding to queries and investigations, and ensuring accuracy of adviser charging / commission payments.
Essential Job Functions:
- Providing advisors with an fantastic experience via phone/email
- Updating and managing our CRM system to ensure information is current
- Processing applications and ensuring accuracy
- Supporting our sales team to ensure they have everything require for their advisors
- Obeying regulatory requirements, ensuring AML checks are completed and clients money is dealt with adequately
- Ensuring that the initial funds received from the client are applied to the client account
What you need to be sucessful:
- Experience in a supporting role ideally within financial services
- Demonstrated an eagerness to learn on the job
- Displayed a can do attitude to complete BAU in required time-frames
- Flexibility is key as you will be supporting advisors pre and post sale
To really stand out from the crowd:
Random acts of kindness make the workplace a better place. So, go out of your way to be helpful, and give people reasons to smile.
Life is complicated enough. Don’t make it harder for yourself, or for others. Sometimes the simplest approach works wonders.
Every great business started with a flash of inspiration. If you’ve got a great idea, don’t keep it to yourself.
At Octopus, we recognise the importance of embracing diversity in order to create a high performance culture.