The Recruitment Manager will be expected to manage and maintain strong internal stakeholder relationships, ensuring that they fully understand the recruitment needs of that business and deliver a high quality of service for their functional areas (Investments, Finance, Healthcare). In addition, the Recruitment Manager will be tasked with a combination of vendor management, building strong, productive agency relationships and direct sourcing (utilising job boards, social sourcing, headhunting and LinkedIn) to meet the goals of the business. Strong candidate management skills are also required to ensure both successful and unsuccessful candidates receive the best experience. This, alongside other project work, will be expected to be undertake to continue to build the Octopus Employer brand. This role is a job-share, the work pattern is likely to be Wednesdays, Thursday and Fridays.
· Proven end to end recruitment lifecycle experience within an agency or in-house recruitment team, ideally with experience of working for both a large complex company and a smaller, fast moving entrepreneurial company.
· Proven ability to manage end-to-end recruitment processes and deliver an outstanding candidate and client experience.
· Liaise with senior management to provide end-to-end talent acquisition solutions across the business from establishing their recruitment needs to recommending solutions for resourcing issues, screening candidates and onboarding successful individuals.
· Ensuring that all recruitment activity is aligned to the Octopus employer brand and delivers diversity into the business.
· Vendor Management, reviews and ongoing relationship management.
· Direct sourcing utilising a variety of different approaches (LinkedIn, job boards, social sourcing, referrals etc).
· Screen candidate applications to ensure cultural fit for Octopus through competency-based interviews.
· Administer and manage psychometric/addition selection testing where appropriate
· Coordinate and manage interview training programmes for managers undertaking interviewing activity.
· In addition to these core responsibilities the role will also entail ad-hoc value-add recruitment and HR projects.
At Octopus, we recognise the importance of embracing diversity in order to create a high performance culture.