A Senior Credit Manager is required to support Octopus Property's growing loan book. With a min 5-7 years of specialist finance underwriting experience, you will be joining an energetic, enthusiastic and dynamic team where everyones opinion counts.
As a Senior Underwiter (Credit Manager) within Octopus Property, you will report into the Head of Core Credit.
• Extensive knowledge of the bridging industry, competitor products, regulatory and market updates.
• You will have significant experience providing hands-on transactional underwriting across an array of residential bridging products. Previous exposure to refurbishment and commercial products are beneficial.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment on multiple deals, both independently or as a team, you will need a thorough understanding of the end to end underwriting process.
• Exposure of change management, projects and digital transformation.
• Ability to build strong relationships with 3rd party's such as brokers, lawyers, surveyors, asset managers and internal work colleagues.