A Senior Credit Manager is required to support Octopus Property's growing loan book. With a min 5-7 years of specialist finance underwriting experience, you will be joining an energetic, enthusiastic and dynamic team where everyones opinion counts.
As a Senior Credit Manager within Octopus Property, you will report into the Head of Core Credit.
• Extensive knowledge of the bridging industry, competitor products, regulatory and market updates.
• You will have significant experience providing hands-on transactional underwriting across an array of residential bridging products. Previous exposure to refurbishment and commercial products are beneficial.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment on multiple deals, both independently or as a team, you will need a thorough understanding of the end to end underwriting process.
• Exposure of change management, projects and digital transformation.
• Ability to build strong relationships with 3rd party's such as brokers, lawyers, surveyors, asset managers and internal work colleagues.
What you’ll need to be successful:
• Extensive Bridging and specialist finance experience as an underwriter.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Must be an effective communicator, both internally and externally.
And to really stand out from the crowd:
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• A real team player
• Think about our customer with every decision we make
Our values and DNA
At Octopus we don’t just focus on what we do but also how we do it. Everyone to shares our values of being
straightforward, helpful and bold. And while these are the principles that guide us as an organisation, our DNA
goes even further, by revealing our inner strengths:
• We are loyal: we fully buy-in to the company’s vision and believe in everything that Octopus stands for.
• We are respectful: we live and breathe the Octopus values of being helpful, straightforward and bold.
• We are resilient: we have an inner strength that means we never give in.
• We are intellectually curious: we seek to understand how the world works and we’re always learning, adapting
• We understand who our customers are: and because we know them really well, we always give them our very best.
What we offer
Octopus has built an exciting and inclusive high-performance culture where employees feel
empowered. This means we welcome discussions around flexible working hours. We also understand
the value of diversity, and we have a team dedicated to promoting gender, ethnic, socio-economic,
LGBT and disability equality, to make sure we back up our words with actions. All Octopus
employees are given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.