About the role
We are recruiting for a highly organised EA to join our Healthcare team. This is a busy role reporting to the CEO of Octopus Healthcare. We are looking for an adaptable individual to manage the diaries for the CEO, Chairman and additional senior team as and when required. This role will be involved in sending out weekly financial reports, preparing monthly board packs, organising board and investor meetings and also off site events in collaboration with our marketing team.
Other duties include;
• Managing a number of complex executive’s calendars
• Resolving diary clashes in an efficient manner and re-prioritising meetings
• Preparing briefing documents for meetings
• Minute taking for meetings with regulator impact
• Printing, scanning, photocopying and binding board papers and documents for presentations where required
• Ad-hoc administration and support for colleagues in the wider team
• Travel coordination
• Compiling packs of relevant papers for executives as requested
• Managing the agendas for key meetings and writing up notes and actions
• Tracking projects
• Maintaining tracking database
• Creating and formatting PowerPoint presentations
• Prior experience supporting executives in financial services or private equity would be beneficial
• Previous team PA/EA experience
• Experience supporting fast paced and challenging areas
• Extremely organised and ability to prioritise their workload, always being one step ahead
• Team player with a can-do attitude
• Highly proficient in MS Office Excel/PowerPoint
And to really stand out from the crowd:
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Good analytical and numerical skills
• Must be curious and seek to learn and improve whilst instilling automated and digital solutions wherever appropriate
Our values and DNA
At Octopus we don’t just focus on what we do but also how we do it. Everyone to shares our values of being straightforward, helpful and bold. And while these are the principles that guide us as an organisation, our DNA goes even further, by revealing our inner strengths:
• We are loyal: we fully buy-in to the company’s vision and believe in everything that Octopus stands for.
• We are respectful: we live and breathe the Octopus values of being helpful, straightforward and bold.
• We are resilient: we have an inner strength that means we never give in.
• We are intellectually curious: we seek to understand how the world works and we’re always learning, adapting and improving.
• We understand who our customers are: and because we know them really well, we always give them our very best.
What we offer
Octopus has built an exciting and inclusive high-performance culture where employees feel
empowered. This means we welcome discussions around flexible working hours. We also understand
the value of diversity, and we have a team dedicated to promoting gender, ethnic, socio-economic,
LGBT and disability equality, to make sure we back up our words with actions. All Octopus
employees are given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.